 Trains / 14950
14949  |  14951
Subject:
My own website is online.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:49:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi floks,

over the last days I was "moc-ing" with html and now I might announce my LEGO®
related website:

http://www.home.fh-karlsruhe.de/~maho0013/bricks.htm

- mainly german language so far (sorry, I am working on a translation)
- mainly train related stuff you might know from brickshelf.com
- some pages are still missing (meetings, fokker, ..)

Let me know what you think!

Regards,
HoMa

P.S. Off for Namibia on Monday :-)