 Trains / 14949
Re: MOC: Otherdam Junction. A modern Dutch railway station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:55:02 GMT

Congratulations Eric,

Today your announcements for "Otherdam Junction" and "Magic Flight" made it
to the number 1 and 2 spots of the Top stories on the Lugnet Homepage. This
is a very remarkable achievement.
I remember you've shown a prototype of "Otherdam" (suberb name, by the way)
and I must say it improved consireably since then. I hope that it's still
somehow transportable and that you're able to display it at an appropriate
occasion.
And the "Magic Flight" (I was so fortunate to see live in action) was an
absolute marvel.

With freindly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.