 Trains / 14956
Re: MOC: Otherdam Junction. A modern Dutch railway station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:18:25 GMT

There were some Netscape-compatibility issues with my new site.
I found a typo and now at least the site does show up in Netscape 4,
although some stylesheet-issues remain for the time being.

It seems reloading the page may also help to display it (maybe that was just
in my testing situation).

http://home.zonnet.nl/ericbrok/legomind/

Eric