 Trains / 14779
Re: Still not ready???, was (Re: Trainposter almost ready!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:03:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
I was looking closely at the latest Train Poster and think there are still
two models missing. The flatbed from the 4553 Train Wash & the container
flatbed from the 4555 Freight Loading Station. Maybe I miss this discussion?
SteveB

No you didn't miss a discussion, but let's start one... :-)
I sort of made a difference between trains, sets and wagons and structures
with wagons like the ones you mention. For example the 4553: should I also
include the train wash itself? Because the wagon itself looks a bit "naked".
And if I do, I also should have the container crane in it! and there isn't
the space for it. Also missing are the 7823 container crane and wagon, 7838
crane and wagon and 7839 car wagon and platform. Basically because of the
space needed for the complete sets.
Maybe I'm not consequent; none of the other models have their platforms,
cars, trucks and other things with them on the poster and I included the
promo-"thingy" of the LOCO software which isn't a "proper" set but that was
my choice.
I hope you understand, but if other people feel the above mentioned sets
should be included I'd be happy to included them.

Jeroen