 Trains / 14780
14779  |  14781
Subject:
Two Easy Questions about Rolling Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:11:05 GMT

I have two very simple 9 volt Train questions about rolling stock.

1.  What is the longest non-articulated wagon length that 9 volt track can
handle?  I prefer trains to NOT derail.

2.  I have noticed that my boxcars (6-wide) seem a bit too tall.  I have them
all built 7 bricks high NOT including the roof.  The result is boxcars that
are
taller than all other wagons and also taller than the locomotives.  What is a
good suggested height and is it okay for boxcars to be a lot taller than
locomotives?

Thanks for your help (to a low-down no-good Townie).
I should know the answers to these questions and I am too lazy to search for
the answers myself.  Just knock me up side the head with a speed regulator for
asking....

__Kevin Salm__
....If the house is on fire, the Lego goes out first...

.