 Trains / 14802
Re: Two Easy Questions about Rolling Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:22:40 GMT

Hi Kevin,

in June last year I answered a similar question at lugnet.trains:

http://news.lugnet.com/news/raw.cgi?lugnet.trains,11474

(Look at the raw message to "see" my "drawings" correctly)

Kind regards,
HoMa

Some rolling stock inspirations:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=matthes

....If the house is on fire, the Lego goes out first...

Ohh, I hope it will never happens to me and to any other AFOL! Would be
horrible, LEGO® might burn fantastic???