 Trains / 14775
14774  |  14776
Subject:
Still not ready???, was (Re: Trainposter almost ready!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:09:48 GMT

I was looking closely at the latest Train Poster and think there are still
two models missing. The flatbed from the 4553 Train Wash & the container
flatbed from the 4555 Freight Loading Station. Maybe I miss this discussion?
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Jeroen de Haan wrote:

It all went faster then I planned; the poster is nearly ready. Two or 3
models to make, some corrections to be done. So everybody can have his/her
poster before Christmas!

Have a look at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8266

Please note that the poster won't be for free but will be photoware; If you
print it on A3 or larger I would like a photo of you with the poster (pref.
by e-mail). Smaller prints will be allowed for free! ;-)

Feedback and encouragements always welcome!

Jeroen

I think there are still a few missing.(example 4564) Plus the windows of
some of the models are not modeling well. Other then that it's pretty
cool. The background is very hard on the eyes.

Dean