 Trains / 14109
Re: Trainposter almost ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:02:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan writes:
It all went faster then I planned; the poster is nearly ready. Two or 3
models to make, some corrections to be done. So everybody can have his/her
poster before Christmas!

Have a look at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8266

Please note that the poster won't be for free but will be photoware; If you
print it on A3 or larger I would like a photo of you with the poster (pref.
by e-mail). Smaller prints will be allowed for free! ;-)

Feedback and encouragements always welcome!

Dear Jeroen,

I love your poster! And I think the idea with the photo-payment is great.

But if I had three wishes for free that would be the following ones:

- I do not like the blue background too much: make it white again

- I would love to see stickes on the sets: 7750 without stickes hurts my eyes

- I would wish to see each single train set as (at least) monitor-filling
picture of more than 1200 pixel width. (Everyone could then easiely build his
own poster with his favorites.)

Of course I am not in a position to demand this, but I really would appreciate
it and would become one of your greatest fans... ;-))

Keep on with your great work!

Ben