 Trains / 14108
14107  |  14109
Subject:
Trainposter almost ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:43:11 GMT

It all went faster then I planned; the poster is nearly ready. Two or 3
models to make, some corrections to be done. So everybody can have his/her
poster before Christmas!

Have a look at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8266

Please note that the poster won't be for free but will be photoware; If you
print it on A3 or larger I would like a photo of you with the poster (pref.
by e-mail). Smaller prints will be allowed for free! ;-)

Feedback and encouragements always welcome!

Jeroen