 Trains / 14450
Re: My First Train MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Enrique Durand writes:
Well, I posted pictures of my first Train MOC to Brickshelf. It's a generic
little industrial switcher, made with parts from the Railway Express loco and
the Flash Speeder.

Don't be shy, let me have it! All criticism, critiques and
comments are welcome.

That nice, Henry--  I am partial to green because I live up in old BN
territory:-)

Industrial switchers are fun to model because some of the actual ones even look
toyish.

Good luck finding more sets on sale and building more!

-John