 Trains / 14440
14439  |  14441
Subject:
My First Train MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:51:41 GMT

Well, I posted pictures of my first Train MOC to Brickshelf. It's a generic
little industrial switcher, made with parts from the Railway Express loco and
the Flash Speeder.

Don't be shy, let me have it! All criticism, critiques and
comments are welcome.

My 3-1/2-year-old daughter collaborated, and I think it came out pretty good.
(The helmet for the engineer was her idea, and the way she drives the train, I
thought it was a good one!)

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up another Railway Express set or two on
clearance at Target, just for parts. I'd like to build some larger road
switcher-type locomotives at some point.

Thanks for looking!

Henry