 Trains / 14440
  My First Train MOC

Well, I posted pictures of my first Train MOC to Brickshelf. It's a generic little industrial switcher, made with parts from the Railway Express loco and the Flash Speeder. (URL) be shy, let me have it! All criticism, critiques and comments are (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My First Train MOC

(...) It doesn't looks like anything real (to me), but it's very cute. I think it's a great fantasy switcher. The only thing I don't like about it is the white down near the running gear. Black or dark grey seems more appropriate, though I'm (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My First Train MOC

(...) Thanks. I built it not to match any particular prototype, but I think it has the flavor of this little 25-ton GE switcher (though I must say I found the picture after building the loco): (URL) need some additional parts to add detail and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My First Train MOC

(...) That nice, Henry-- I am partial to green because I live up in old BN territory:-) Industrial switchers are fun to model because some of the actual ones even look toyish. Good luck finding more sets on sale and building more! -John (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My First Train MOC

(...) And I'm partial to green because I used to live in Southern territory. In fact, my freelanced N-scale layout, the Lake Jackson & Occoquan, is a Southern subsidiary. I actually started building it before my daughter was born, then it was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)