 Trains / 13407
Re: small annoucement in the name of René Hoffmeister
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:51:42 GMT

My friend Rene (the mastermind behind the www.1000steine.de) has some trouble
to post here in Lugnet,

|HA, as you see, it works again!

I love hearing from Rene!

|Thank you Larry, and I love hearing this about me :-) Is there the proverb
|"it flow down like oil" in english...?

I have no idea, what kind of trouble he has. Maybe he is just not at his
usual posting-PC with the lugnet-member-ID...

|Hm, that the message will be held for confirmation appeared, but I got no mail.

After he has caused some little flame wars here in lugnet from time to time
(concerning the legends and the general policy of TLC against it's consumers),
|>he really thought, everybody in the US had to hate him now.
|
|Psst!...ssh!...Everybody must think I was go off in a huff! ;-)

Intertran also works well, and in fact can be inserted into a site so that
the users can just click on it to start the translation process rather than
having to paste a URL into a box. Seems to work for navigated pages as well.