 Trains / 13385
13384  |  13386
Subject:
small annoucement in the name of René Hoffmeister
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:50:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My friend Rene (the mastermind behind the www.1000steine.de) has some trouble
to post here in Lugnet, so he begged me to do it in his name.

Leg Godt!

Ben

Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
******************************

Hello,

Maik and David from Germany have a too slow website so they send their
galleries recently to me for uploading them. Now they built a new station
building and a construction work at rails. The whole gallery of 32 pictures
can you visit at

http://www.1000steine.de/gallery2/g111/
and more train galleries at the URL
http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/index-eisenbahn.htm

The comments for each pic are in german, but maybe a translation service like
babelfish helps a bit (even though it will be funny to read :-) Also note the
little details Maik & David arrange in their pictures, like the wheelchair
patient, but I blab out too much...

Regards, René
www.1000steine.de/english.htm