 Trains / 13412
Re: small annoucement in the name of René Hoffmeister
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mario Ferrari writes:
I strongly believe that most people here are intelligent enough to separate
opinions by facts, and not to blame persons only because they think they are
"on the wrong side". René IS a great AFOL. He's doing a impressive work with
www.1000steine.de, and he is so helpful as to accept to translate part of
the site in Italian and to give Italian AFOLS the opportunity to order stuff
to Lego Direct through him (LD is not yet active for Italy :-( ).
Thanks René, we appreciate it a lot.

Fortunately, we are all free to express opinions here about 6wide vs. 8-wide
trains, or about "legends", without that those opinions affect the respect
that we have one of the other. I'm sure that this applies to the most of us.

"Most" people, including John and Lar, even though some of their posts do
make you wonder! :-) with a little gdr.......

Thanx,

Mark