 Trains / 13408
Re: small annoucement in the name of René Hoffmeister
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

But Rene will love to hear that somebody likes to read his postings. ;-))
After he has caused some little flame wars here in lugnet from time to time
(concerning the legends and the general policy of TLC against it's consumers),
he really thought, everybody in the US had to hate him now. I myself have
started a similar discussion on the 10001 here a few days after Rene had done
it in lugnet castle, because of the first legend 10000.

I myself *never* cause flame wars or even participate in them (1).

But I don't see a reason why holding a controversial opinion means you
shouldn't participate! You may get some flamage about the opinion but thats
fine.

1 - Said with tongue placed firmly in cheek.

++Lar