 Trains / 13241
Re: A new GP30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:38:52 GMT

First off, the small fan in the back should be a little larger, but...  On
my GP30 I only used 1 1x2 grill tile.  I like the way you have the buldge
built, i'll have to do a little modification on mine.  I tried to keep the
buldge thin, so I went with 2 plates.  I have a bit to work on still, but
I'm ordering the motors soon, so it'll be runable.  If anyone wants to
caompair my unfinished GP30 with Christopher Masi's here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/jbaakko/8wide.html

Josh