 Trains / 12736
Re: Speed regulator question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:04:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adam Murtha writes:
I was hoping one of you train heads could answer a question I have, why do
some train sets like 4558 (and 10001 I assume) not come with a speed
regulator?  I assume that it would be to keep the cost down, and most people
who buy Lego trains would already have at least one speed regulator, but for
someone like me who plans on getting 10001 as their first train set, not
having a speed regulator is just a pain.

Adam

Maybe LTG should stop putting oval tracks in each set and start putting
straight tracks or switch tracks instead. lets face it, curved tracks are
necessary, but too many of them can be a real pain in the pitute. joe