 Trains / 12144
Re: trainheads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:22:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Brown writes:
Keep in mind that one of the big reasons that trainheads get more visability
than other LEGO fans is because they're tapping into an existing support
structure (Model RR community).  Hopefully, other Lego fans will tap into
similar structures more often in the future, which will increase the
visibility of other things, too.

We're not "tapping into" the Model RR community, we're trying to take it over!
<menacing laugh & evil grin>

The GMLTC hears stories about annual shows where we've displayed one year, and
for whatever reason we couldn't display the following year.  "Where are the LEGO
guys?"  "Where is the LEGO layout?"  "Why aren't they here this year?"  "Are
they going to be here *next* year?"...

(And I'm sure other Train groups hear the same things!)

We'll ALL keep "raising the bar", in whatever theme we like the most.  :-)

JohnG, GMLTC
fut .trains