 Trains / 12121
Re: New cars at lego shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:14:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Michael Reynolds writes:
I'm not a big train fan, but I stopped by lego.com and saw they have a new
passenger wagon, a tanker, and another car, but I forgot the name of it...
Check them out at lego.com

just to add to that, the "other car" is a hopper car....
Shipping for the My Own Train add-ons is projected to be August 8th
for the cargo train ($20) and the caboose ($15).
The passenger car, tanker car, and the hopper car (all $20) are projected to
be shipped by the end of August.

Benjamin Medinets