 Trains / 12120
Re: SNOT Meeting at HoMa's house/garden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi @ll,

last Sunday we had a little so called "SNOT Meeting" at my house and garden. It
was a fantasic sunny day and Markus' 6-wide MOCs and mine 8-wide MOCs had
really big fun while being "played" outside in the garden. Other participants
were Jan.K (builder off the famous Eternal-CUBE), Jojo, Thorsten.AC and his two
kids.

You might ask, why we called it "SNOT Meeting"?? It's simple, because I
presented the unique SNOT T-Shirt this day to the "public".

See pictures at Markus' homepage:
http://www.markusstrick.de/ticketcenter/index.htm

Or the direct link to the SNOT Meeting side:
http://www.markusstrick.de/ticketcenter/9_misc/snot_main.htm

Or at Thorsten.AC's brickshelf gallery (out of order at the moment):

We had a lot of fun, now have fun with the pictures!

What a very cool event.  Loads of great MOC's!!  Beautiful new MOC's that I
had not yet seen.  (Nice garden, HoMa)
Wish I could've come over to play.  :-(

later,
James Mathis