 Trains / 12110
12109  |  12111
Subject:
New cars at lego shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:16:56 GMT

I'm not a big train fan, but I stopped by lego.com and saw they have a new
passenger wagon, a tanker, and another car, but I forgot the name of it...
Check them out at lego.com

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: New cars at lego shop at home

(...) His domain is rr.com and he's not a train fan??? :-) Thanks for the pointer. We appreciate it. Seriously. Hopefully, though, it won't be a big surprise that we knew about it within minutes of when the images first hit the site, right??? Train (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New cars at lego shop at home

(...) just to add to that, the "other car" is a hopper car.... Shipping for the My Own Train add-ons is projected to be August 8th for the cargo train ($20) and the caboose ($15). The passenger car, tanker car, and the hopper car (all $20) are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)