 Trains / 12123
Re: New cars at lego shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:

Train fans are the most rabid brickfans there are. Who else makes the
massive displays we do? :-)

ohhh you are sooo right Lar :)

Wouldn't be the first time. LOL.

I just can't wait to "display" my trains at Train2 in Toronto!!!
I was at Train1, and was the individual holding the Lego sign (actually,
just a momento from a Lego Store!!)

I hope I can align things to come out... maybe try to talk Ian into taking
me to PCW too.