 Trains / 12126
Re: New cars at lego shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:28:04 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Michael Reynolds writes:
I'm not a big train fan, but I stopped by lego.com and saw they have a new
passenger wagon, a tanker, and another car, but I forgot the name of it...
Check them out at lego.com

His domain is rr.com and he's not a train fan??? :-)

Thanks for the pointer. We appreciate it. Seriously.

Hopefully, though, it won't be a big surprise that we knew about it within
minutes of when the images first hit the site, right???

Train fans are the most rabid brickfans there are. Who else makes the
massive displays we do? :-)

<Blatant challenge. Must respond...>

Star Wars fans:
  http://www.nelug.org/mindfest99/