 Trains / 11896
Re: New 8-wide fright cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:

Nice work! Quite the collection of brown bits in that one car, and nice job on
the red car - I'm glad I'm not the only one who builds 'em loooooong! :)
It took me a while to notice that the brown one only runs two axles, much to my
surprise considering how long it is. I see you've got the axles "bogied" and
strung down with elastics - does this arrangement track well? (I'd imagine it
does or it would've been designed differently, but I have to ask..)
Looking at the tankers, I see there's a slight "swayback" look (particularly in
tanker_02.jpg) - very realistic! If I may ask, how did you accomplish that?
Great work with the stickers too, very clever.

Cheers,
KMaynes