 Trains / 11905
Re: New 8-wide fright cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:25:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes:

How is that "1/5" offset accomplished?  I must have missed the original • posting
about it - but I love it!  What's the secret?

Hi Shaun,

check http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1299 for details. That's
a scrabble of Gianluca, showing the technic.

But there is another slightly different one, I used that one...

Regards,
Holger