 Trains / 11889
Re: New 8-wide fright cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi all,

just some days BEFORE Lego® announced the new S@H train car, especially the
tank-car, I build two MOC-tank cars:

There are also some pictures of a red and brown fright car using the offset -
less than 1/2 stud - walls which Gianluca Morelli invented (?). Or who was the
first one using this technique.

Anyway, I see MOCs on the web with an "open-source-aspect", so I build my own
version of that piece-eating way of building.

Kind regards and a big THANK YOU for all the nice building ideas!

HoMa

Beautiful.  Simply beautiful.  The custom "HoMa Chemical" sticker is a well
done accent.

later,
James Mathis