 Trains / 11892
Re: New 8-wide fright cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gianluca Morelli writes:
Excellent creations,HoMa!
I just want brown parts enough to convert to this color my freight wagons!!

Thanks, I used 2,5 bags of brown 1x2 from S@H mainly, the rest is collected
from Star Wars.

Yes,I think I was the beginner...it's 1/5 stud.

Congratulations, a very very cool way of building stufff unusual!

sinp "the great things"

Ps:what did you use to remove print from round walls in tankers? I always use
acetone (nail polish remover).

PPS I think you purchased 16 droid escapes,to build the tankers...or did you
just buy 8 and made the other,non-visible side,in white? :-)

They are all grey, but I just own 2 Droid Escape Sets. The way to get the
pieces is http:www.b-o-a.de BOA=BulkOrderAuctions. This brickbay-like shop is
run by 1000steine's Webmaster René. He buys many many sets and puts the pieces
- sorted by pieces - in auctions.

I haven't removed the printings, even I only have 4 white pieces with printing,
but believe me, the grey ones were much more expensive than the white ones.

Kind regards,
HoMa