 Trains / 11759
Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:56:10 GMT

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 02:10:56 GMT, "Larry Pieniazek"
<lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

That would be a shame. If you could contact me offline, I might be able to
get hold of space elsewhere to host it... drop me a note.

How about putting the pictures on Brickshelf and the text on Lugnet?

That would be a lot of work as it would require transcription. What I was
hoping to do was be able to just FTP the whole site to somewhere else if
Jeff was willing...

I've got parts of the actual site stored under several different AOL
screennames. Some contain just .html files while others contain the
jpg files. If anyone wants to copy the site, move it, or transfer it
to another site or anything else like that, feel free to do so.

The only way I have to obtain the things on the site right now is to
download them myself. My backup picture and html files are still
packed up after a recent move. I've got so many boxes packed up and
stored that I wouldn't even begin to know where to look.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.