 Trains / 11732
Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 02:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeff Christner writes:
Thought I'd drop everyone a little warning that most of my site will
soon be taken down. This includes the following URL's about my
switching layout built on a shelf.

http://member.aol.com/regult/train.html
http://member.aol.com/regult/operation.html

The second URL contains all the information on how to make Kadee
couplers ("O" scale #806) work with LEGO. It also shows pictures of
the modified couplers, decoupling magnets, how the couplers work, and
a picture of a custom crossover, which is two switches set up to cross
from one parallel track to another, not a 90 deg grade crossing as
some call it.

Anyway, if anyone needs to save pictures or information from those
pages for future reference, please do so at this time. I don't have
backup pictures on hand, so once they're gone from the site, they're
gone.

That would be a shame. If you could contact me offline, I might be able to
get hold of space elsewhere to host it... drop me a note.

++Lar