 Trains / 11749
Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 02:19:14 GMT

That would be a lot of work as it would require transcription. What I was
hoping to do was be able to just FTP the whole site to somewhere else if
Jeff was willing...

Jeff, I may be able to FTP the whole thing to my bricksonthebrain.com site
if it doesn't take up too much space.

Email me offline at sink@countersinkdg.com and we can talk more.

Jake

---