 Trains / 11629
Re: A few pieces of railroad equipment I designed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 19:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Seth C. Triggs writes:
Here's a few trains I designed at

http://www.svamcentral.org/lego/flw/

Just click the "Products" link. (I'm making a pretend railroad manufacturer
site)

Comments are welcome!

I like the overall direction of the site and the attention to detail. Others
have pointed out some of the links that you may want to address. It's a
great start! I prefer somewhat more realistic engines, but that is a matter
of personal taste more than anything else. I also like the work you put into
units of measure as well.