 Trains / 11622
Re: A few pieces of railroad equipment I designed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Iain Hendry writes:
"Seth C. Triggs" <sethtriggs@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Here's a few trains I designed at

http://www.svamcentral.org/lego/flw/

Just click the "Products" link. (I'm making a pretend railroad • manufacturer
site)

Comments are welcome!

I love the page! :) The D-27 is my fabourite, followed by the ED-25.

I love your selection of units for speed . I should mention, however, that
the exponent -1 is redundant - it's only required if you are writing it as
"dmh", not "dm/h" (so as to place the unit hour below decimetres).

now...now Iain....don't be too technicle with Seth :)

Actually those are some pretty nice Trains.

I was interested in the designs on the tilting express trains....

a suggestion to Iain if his own Tilting Train doesn't work...try building
it wider or have supports like these trains had it to tilt without tipping
over....

Benjamin Medinets