 Trains / 11535
Re: 8-wides coming around soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:33:31 GMT

Hi Josh,

René, the webmaster of http://www.1000steine.de build a container train for our
Meeting in Braunschweig just after Christmas 2000. His train is 8-wide and the
containers are build in SNOT-technique using the white Ninja-Wall elements.

See pictures at: http://195.88.140.13/gallery/g52/23.htm and

I myself have just build passenger trains in 8-wide so far. Even last weekend I
started "something" new. Give me just some time to finish the engine and take
pictures...

Regards
Holger