 Trains / 11310
Re: Custom loco MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 01:50:51 GMT

I'd like to note one thing first, I LOVE the buldged out windows on the
side, but any real locomotive would only have it on one side, the engineer's
side (passenger side if it were a car...).  The bulged window is usually
left white also...  But anyways it looks good.  I like the 1x1x2 window idea
too.  coupler extention? haha!  Grey's a nice color for locos, look at
mine...  I also like how the first version has 3 windows!, cool
Josh

(I've also got an HO scale Blue & grey, modeled after my lego works.)