 Trains / 11311
Re: Release of LEGO Classics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 02:01:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

(I hope they never re-release the 77xx trains: those are collectors sets with
collectors prices, which I partly had to pay.)

I am not sure I agree. I paid through the nose for my metroliners but that
doesn't mean that I hope they never reissue 4558. I won't begrudge the
prices I paid for what I have, I got my moneys worth.

++Lar