 Trains / 11303
11302  |  11304
Subject:
Release of LEGO Classics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 04:34:49 GMT

Last fall I posted an article that asked a question:  Did the release of
grey train doors and windows indicate that a new LEGO train offering in a
grey color scheme was in the works (see
http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=5493).

Now we have confirmation from LD that they are indeed releasing some classic
LEGO sets later this year.  Could it be that the Metroliner might be one of
them?  July surprise maybe??  Inquiring minds want to know ...  ;-)

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot