 Trains / 11256
Re: Not My Own Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:38:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lars Brandt writes:

<snip>

The engineers designing these sets just aren't good at what they do.

I would dispute that. I've met the current train designer and his work is
aces, it would blow your socks off. Your issue is not with him, it is with
the parameters around what sets are designed and the cost for new elements
relative to the return that is anticipated.

++Lar