 Trains / 11255
Re: PNLTC at Legoland, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:04:30 GMT

Question:  am I correct in assuming they are going to put up a Kidvention 2?
Last year, all the clubs put in some sort of train car representing their
club, same this year?  Very interested :-)

Adrian,
Southern Cal Lego Train Club
"Yea, yea, took us long enough"

"Steve Barile" <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message
We are proud to announce that PNLTC will be setting up their best layout
ever at Legoland, CA on Aug 4 & 5 (Sat/Sun). Many of the members will be
there and we invite everyone to come down and check it out! The current • plan
is to be located on the model shop roof, the same spot that GMLTC set up • at
Kidvention.

SteveB
www.PNLTC.org