 Trains / 11258
Re: PNLTC at Legoland, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 22:15:10 GMT

Steve Barile wrote:

We are proud to announce that PNLTC will be setting up their best layout
ever at Legoland, CA on Aug 4 & 5 (Sat/Sun). Many of the members will be
there and we invite everyone to come down and check it out! The current plan
is to be located on the model shop roof, the same spot that GMLTC set up at
Kidvention.

SteveB
www.PNLTC.org

Congratulations! That is great to here that you guys get to show off your stuff
at LegoLand. The PNLTC is where I got my real inspiration to stop whining and
start building![1]

Chris

1. You know...I'd sit around moping if only I could get doors, if only I could
get windows.... Then I saw the PNLTC stuff and I thought, "If they can work
around the lack of 'train' doors and windows then I can too." I am so glad I did.[2]

2. I am glad that I can get train doors and windows now, and I have started
using them.
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/