 Trains / 11106
Re: SW-something switcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 04:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Yeah, that angle in is a bummer.  Frankly, my solution has been to avoid
it, because nothing is going to look just right given the limitations of
the elements-- for *8wide*, that is.  Rob Werner in the GFLTC has built a
really nice switcher which I saw in person that is 6 wide which solves this
very problem quite nicely.  Care to share any pics, Rob?

Yes, here is a picture of my SW1200...

Build on...
Robin W
GFLTC