 Trains / 11095
Re: SW-something switcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 21:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner writes:
of it on his site.  This is the best picture I could find on the PNLTC site:
http://www.pnltc.org/PDX_GATS_01/photos/DCP01159.jpg

The loco in question in at the bottom, just left of center.

Hey, who's loco is that on the next track over from the above mentioned
loco? The red and gray one. Look good from that pic!

Jake

Heh- you might think that was mine... but it is Steve's.  I copied the basic
color scheme from that loco, with some modifications.  I was definitely
inspired by it.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com