 Trains / 10423
Re: Has anybody seen this engine before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:04:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
If I find someone to steal my pictures I will immediately force him to delete
the pictures: if he uses even my homepage as recourse, I exchange the pictures
against something annoying, be sure I can be creative. ;-)

I usually don't even fire a warning shot when this happens.  If my logs show
a picture being hit a lot for something that I'm not currently auctioning,
and I can track it to an open auction on ebay, I replace the picture with a
nasty picture, or a .jpg of wording something like "Hey, this guy stole my
picture, do you really want to buy something from a thief?".

This works best when the item already has a bid, and the description can not
be changed to not include the photo.

-- Will