 Trains / 10422
Re: Has anybody seen this engine before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:25:25 GMT

I didn't say that it was funny that the picture was stolen. The "funny thing"
was my initial thought/hope that the picture was mine. If it had be mine I would
have chuckled and immediately contacted LEGO to ask them to remove the picture.

I think the auction piracy examples are worse, because people could confuse you
wit the pirate. I also think that submitting pirated pictures for the LEGO train
building contest would be even worse, but I guess that it why LEGO wants photographs.

Sorry, I will try to make certain that the meaning of my posts is clear from now on.

Chris

But, picture pirating is still possible, with a good printer, and glossy
paper, some one could just print it for the lego train contest.
Josh

I'm still thinking about the name across picture idea...