 Trains / 10389
Re: Has anybody seen this engine before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 04:30:04 GMT

If I was Ben I'd be pretty pissed.

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
Bob Hayes <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:GAI86J.4Fo@lugnet.com...
The picture is from Ben Fleskes'web site.  See:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/newdiesel.htm

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi folks,

this months theme in the theme gallery at www.lego.com is "trains":

http://www.lego.com/gallery/theme/vote.asp

One of the entries is this engine, which looks somewhat familiar to me:

www.lego.com/gallery/images/theme/finalists/pho347x232us0nom200102251735169 • 9.jp

The builder as given at lego.com is a just 12 year old boy, which I doubt • a
little to be a builder of such a nice engine.

There have been lots of pirated pictures in these galleries in the past, • so I
would be interested, if this picture is "stolen" from somewhere in the • net, or
if it is a new one.

Kind Regards,

Ben

BTW: there is a quite nice western train, which I have never seen before • and
which is worth a clooser look:

www.lego.com/gallery/images/theme/finalists/pho347x232us0nom200103011434089 • 9.jp