 Trains / 10384
Re: Has anybody seen this engine before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:19:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi folks,

this months theme in the theme gallery at www.lego.com is "trains":

http://www.lego.com/gallery/theme/vote.asp

One of the entries is this engine, which looks somewhat familiar to me:

www.lego.com/gallery/images/theme/finalists/
pho347x232us0nom2001022517351699.jpg

I can't exactly place it, but I agree. That engine, in that color scheme
does look familiar to me as well.