 Trains / 10417
Re: Has anybody seen this engine before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
I don't think it's a matter of copyright so much as fraud. It's not like the
kid used some else's design; he actually used a photo of someone else's
model and claimed it to be his own.

jt

Maybe we'll have to put our names in big bold letters across the pictures!?
I've put my name in the corner before, but that would be to easy to crop out...
Josh