 Trains / 10350
Re: Tank Car Mania Continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:13:16 GMT

.
Thanks for sharing these. Tell us about the sanding! Did you consider using
Brasso like everyone else seems to? Do you think you took much actual
material off, or just the printing?

++Lar

    I've had success using "white rouge" buffing compound from your local
Sears or hardware store.  That and a small buffing wheel  on a bench grinder
leaves a smooth finish.  The Sears white compound is very fine.

     Contradictory as it may be, white rouge is the real name <g>.

     Tom Napolitano
       tomnap@bersama.net