 Trains / 10339
10338  |  10340
Subject:
Tank Car Mania Continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 05:09:44 GMT

I finally managed to finish the detail on my two versions of the tank car.
The first version is a standard grey tank car using 7106 Droid Escape Pod
parts. The grey car is three "pod segements" long. The second car uses the
same set but the white parts have been sanded to remove the painted detail.
The white car is four "pod segments" long.

The sanding removed all of the paint but left an interesting texture on the
white parts. The texture actually adds to the tank car look...

The results can be found at: http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=106

LMKWYT, as usual.

Thanks!

Rich Thompson