 Trains / *6759 (-20)
  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) OK, I won't. That's because I'm too lazy to go find them by looking you up on Brickshelf, I only use URLs that people post, and you didn't do that so you're safe from any comments from me. :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

I now realize that your pictures are on the Brickshelf site, but I only figured that out after going through your site on geocities. A link to the Brickshelf Pictures would be nice. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  4561 is a pretty good deal, considering the parts in it.

I was thinking about the price of the Railway Express. Was it really worth $159 CAN, as it is in the catalogues? You really just have to look at the parts in it- A speed regulator, Lego sells these for $55.00 Sixteen curved rails, which would cost (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  R: Lego 4551 Crocodile Engine

Oppssss.... just sold. Ezio Ezio Maino <ezio.maino@itlug.org> wrote in message FxLsJu.DIx@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  R: Lego 4551 Crocodile Engine

I'm selling it for $160 on Brickbay (URL) you can bid on it (not mine) on Ebay (URL) price $165 Ezio Joe La Spina <Joes_mbox@hotmail.com> wrote in message FxLq1B.MzL@lugnet.com... (...) set (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Lego 4551 Crocodile Engine

(...) THey have averaged around $150 over the past months. But some lucky person got a steal last week for less than $100 Paul (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Lego 4551 Crocodile Engine

I'm interested in buying one of these. What's a good price to buy this set for? (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Would anyone here pay $500 for a MISB 7710 train?

(...) Ouch. Thiat is serious cash for the train (the $500), seeing how that set does not even include a motor. I had a 107 battery set, so I could motorize my version...until I got the later 4.5V motorized set (7722) I believe my mum paid $60-80 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Live from Kidvention!!

Hello everyone! I'm posting to you live from our LDraw and GMLTC train layout display at Legoland California for the Lego Maniac Kidvention. We're having a blast here with the displays talking to people and informing them about the online Lego (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland) !

  Re: Would anyone here pay $500 for a MISB 7710 train?

Although it is a pretty cool-looking train, I don't think I would spend that much for it. I spent that much on a Metroliner. I believe I've seen it go for a lot less on Ebay also. (...) be>prepared to if offered one at that amount?? (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Even More MOC Cars

Hi folks, Don't break your necks to post anything about cars now. I've Gotten that yellow tank car posted on Brickshelf plus some redo's of the box cars, to include the black box car. I've also added a spline car, (or at least I think that's what (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Would anyone here pay $500 for a MISB 7710 train?

Well would they? Someone will, 'cos that was the winning bid on eBay. I AM curious, however, if there's anyone here on Lugnet who would *actually* be prepared to if offered one at that amount?? (No I do not have one to sell.) Thanks for your (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  More MOC Tank cars

Ok, just thought I'd post some more tank car pictures. My other gray tank car, plus a blue one. Also included are 2 OCTAN tank cars plus a tank car that carries what Kevin Loch's refinary produces... (if you don't ask, I wont tell...) I have one (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  colorful western trains

(...) Photographs for trains in the 19th century are, naturally, all in black and white. From these photographs you can never tell that these western trains were actually so colorful. How/where can you find the colored pictures of these western (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New trains

(...) computer screen. I know it must look dashing, but it's sadly blue to me. I think what caught my eye the most were the dark gray 1x2 "wood" bricks used in the end-of-car through-ways. Very nice look for the door/diaphram between the coaches. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2001 rumours / western train

(...) Hi Paul, I have not yet built a Thatcher Perkins in other colors, but I was mulling it over. I have built a coal tender and old style passenger car in the 1860's style to the Thatcher Perkins scale (using small spoked wheels), but haven't yet (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  New trains

3x center beam lumber cars, 2x PNLTC box cars, 3x tank cars, 1x propane tank flatbed, 2x small gondolas, 1x spool flatbed. (URL) reduced the thickness of the purple stripe to one row of bricks on the Rhiengold coaches. Here's a few shots on my (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed Regulator

(...) Jerem- Unfortunately, there is a glut of speed regulators on the market right now. If I were you, I'd hang on to it so that you'd at least have *one*. Same with the motor. No doubt one day you will wish you had kept them both instead of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Speed Regulator

Hi I own the "Load-N-Haul Railroad" set and as some of you know it came with a speed regulator. I don't ever use it, I usually push my train (for some odd reason) but anyways what would you train fans trade for the control switch, track to control (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2001 rumours / western train

Gary, Isn't 3225 a start in that direction? And there was 726.... BTW, how many large spoked wheels do you have?? Have you redone the 396 in any colors other than the original black/blue/red? I redid mine, substituting grey for red, and would like (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact